Saturday, December 20, 2008


Basketball has begun! I love the sports before they become REAL competitive. 90% of the time, it's the parents that do it! The other 10% are just those kids with a REAL drive! Kaleb doesn't have that drive. He had the intensity before he broke his femur. Where the heck did it go? And will it come back?

No comments: