Monday, February 2, 2009

Round

I've decided (AGAIN) that it's time to get back into shape....and I don't mean round. I ordered the wii fit. How fun is that? I am super excited to be able to start changing up my routines. The eliptical can get quite boring.

Sunday morning, I decided to go for a run, and I thought I'd take Binx with me.

Binx started out really well...other than he wanted to sniff EVERYTHING! So we are about halfway done, and I realize he is totally pooped. I ended up carrying him several times. So I guess the dog and I will get into shape together!

2 comments:

Jen said...

That is so funny about Binx anyway. We should buy those doggie strollers. Koda needs one too. :)

Mills Family said...

Hey Amy, I saw your blog on your facebook, so I hope that its okay that I added you as my friend to my blog. Anyways that is hilarious about your dog. Yeah I definitley can't wait to get back out there and get into shape and start running again. K good luck with getting the dog in shape hehehe!