Friday, February 6, 2009

1 or 2.....2 or 3

I took all the kids for an eye exam today. I was most worried about Kaleb. He has been getting some really bad headaches lately. I took him to the doctor, and all the blood work came back normal...and the Dr. suggested getting his eyes checked. Duh Amy. So Kaleb's eyes are fine. Which now makes me happy yet nervous. Happy no glasses...but nervous that there could be something going on. Nobody actually saw when he broke his femur 2 years ago. He could have hit his head. The headaches have been progressively getting worse since the accident. MRI here we come!

So back to my story. The Dr. was checking Kali's eyes.

Dr. "#1 or #2?"

Kali "1."

Dr. "2 or 3?"

Kali "3."


Dr. "3 or 4?"

Kali "1."

I'm laughing my head off at this point.

Anywho. Abbi turns out to be the one who needs glasses. Kali was just fine. She can't listen...but her eyes are fine.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm sorry... if he his head hard maybe his did hurt something. MRI's are scary though.... make sure they knock him out before you let the doctors put him through that. I'm 31 and I was beyond scared! I can't tell you what it was like.