Friday, February 27, 2009

Kaisey's Party


We had Kaisey's 1st birthday party last night. This is her cake. I wish I could say I was getting better but I guess after try #2, I still kinda suck. It looks way cute, as long as you don't look too closely at it. Adding tiers was NOT easy! As in life, the foundation is definately the most important part!

Kaisey wanted the pizza crust more than she wanted her cupcake. She finally decided to try the cupcake with a little coaxing from dad, and a few tears.


And back to the thumb she goes!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I hope Kaisey had a great bday! Thanks for letting my kids come.

Forbes Clan of Six said...

Happy Birthday baby doll. Good job on the cake. Hopefully she was feeling better for her birthday.

Merianne said...

Your cake looks great, good job! Have you ever checked out www.cakecentral.com? It is my most favorite website and I could spend HOURS on there.
Kaisey is adorable!