Ok. I have been tagged 3 times now. I was tagged once on the 8 favorites and once on 9 favorites. HMMMM...I'll just have to go with the 8. (Thanks to Holli and to Shontell...ok I do still luv ya both) The following answers are in no particular order:
8 TV Shows
The Hills (oh now I'm getting embarrased)
As The World Turns (crap...you've caught me now)
8 Things I did Yesterday
Got kids off to school
My girlfriends and I did a Thanksgiving craft
Made lunch for Kali
Took care of Kaisey
Waited for the Dell repairman
Homework with kids
8 Things I'm looking Forward To
That day that I get a "rockin' body" ha!
Thanksgiving with the family
8 Things On My Wish List
The last bit of the basement to be finished
To have my family sealed in the temple
To have that "rockin' body"
Redo my office
Backyard to be fully landscaped (with a garden/trees/flowers/curbing/firepit)
For my kids to pick up after themselves...oh that was funny even to me!!!
8 Things I'm Afraid Of
Lakes (I'm working on that one.)
The Ocean for sure.
Something happening to my kids.
Did I mention:
8 People I Tag
I don't tag anyone. If you want to do it, go ahead.
Ok...now for my second tag. (luv you too, Jenn N.)
1. What is your husbands name? Trent
2. How long have you been married? 8 years now.
3. How long did you date before you were married? A year
4. How old is your husband? He's 34
5. Who is taller? Trent is.
6. Who can sing better? Oh that's me for sure.
7. Who is smarter? I guess I'd have to say Trent.
8. Who does the laundry? me
9. Who pays the bills? me
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed (if looking at the bed)? me
11. Who mows the lawn? If I can't get to it, Trent does
12. Who cooks dinner? We both do.
13. Who's the first to admit when they are wrong? Why would I admit that?
14. Who kissed who first? Trent kissed me first.
15. Who wears the pants in the family? Me..but I also wear skirts, and sweats.
5 years ago