Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Another one of Kaleb's crazy crafties.

Saturday while driving, that little tiny calm feeling/voice said "Amy, wait just a second." I listened. This girl with Nevada license plates and chatting on her cellphone went barreling through the intersection when she was in a turn only lane. I feel very blessed that I listened.

I made some DELISH little treats thanks to Bakerella for Father's Day. The unfortunate part, is that Kaisey refunded again this morning, so we didn't head out to see my dad, and having Trent gone, it looks like I'm gonna be eating myself sick! I LOVE me some treats!

My dad never got mad at me, but I knew when he was disappointed in me. He is a quiet man, until you get to know him, and then he's a jokester. He has such a kind heart. Ask any of the kids he coached on his West High Golf Team. He has and will do anything for me. I know I don't tell you how much you mean to me....but I LOVE you. You are the best daddy EVER!

To my sweetheart, I love you so much! You are an amazing daddy to our kids. I can't wait for the day that we can all be sealed together in the Temple for "time AND eternity"

No comments: