Friday, October 2, 2009

Miley Cyrus








I took the girls to see Miley Cyrus. I thought the concert was excellent. Poor Miley was sick with the flu and ran off the stage to refund. It was obvious. She took a 5 minute break. The show did go on folks. You know how crappy you feel when you have the flu? I for one would rather just stay in bed within close vicinity of a toilet. So I was very impressed. The show was super cool with lots of aerodynamics.

Metro Station opened for Miley. Had some serious laughs at her brother Chase. He loves to do front herkies with his guitar. (For those of you who are illiterate in Cheer..that'd be a cheerleading jump.) He also was a little obsessed with his hair. constantly putting it back in the right spot. He also had MANY MANY tatoos. Not that I have a problem with tatoos. It's your body....but Miley is still a role model for many little girls. And THAT my friends is just my personal opinion.

Great job Miley!

No comments: