Sunday, October 10, 2010

Oh 'Shoot'ers

Marshmallow Shooters that is......

Let me just start by apologizing to all the people in my neighborhood for all the 'marshmallow attacks', and for turning the park into a 'marshmallow zone' (I couldn't very well have them all over my yard right??) Having overheard a couple of the kids tell Kaleb that his party was the COOLEST EVER was definately worth it!

Consists of:
1 7" PVC Pipe (schedule 40)
2 5" PVC
4 3" PVC
2 Elbows
2 T's
2 Stoppers
Paint of Choice

We watched this video on youtube.com
This looks a tad bit like payback doesn't it???
Re-loading.

Happy Birthday lil buddy!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

This looks like so much fun! I would love to do this for tyler's b-day, except his is in December. :(

Coombs Family said...

What a cool mom you are! You always throw great parties for your kids.

Mills Family said...

Looks like they had a great time. Like I said when my boys get older can I just pay you to plan their parties for them. LOL!